Monkey Balm – 0.6 oz
- Soothing itchy, painful irritation immediately
- Improves eczema and extreme dry-skin in 3 days
- Reducing irritation/symptoms from dry climates
- Soothing sunburn, minor scrapes and burns, and rashes
- .6 oz of long lasting relief!
Get free shipping and volume discounts up to 20% off when you buy 2 or more!
Harvested from the most premium selections Mother Nature has to offer. All ethically sourced using fair-trade, sustainable harvesting practices.
Organic Sea Buckthorn seed & Fruit Oil
Sometimes referred to as the holy fruit of the Himalayas, sea buckthorn is one of the only plant foods known to provide all four omega fatty acids — omega-3, omega-6, omega-7 and omega-9 — making it a powerful compound for treating skin conditions.
Our Sea Buckthorn Oil is harvested and processed using proprietary levels of scrutiny to ensure you receive the highest quality of Sea Buckthorn available anywhere in the world.
- Super critically Co2 extracted for maximum Omega-7 potency.
- Naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Soothes problematic and damaged skin.
- Aids in scar and wound healing.
- Promotes skin elasticity.
Organic Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a superfood ingredient whose unique combination of fatty acids have many positive health effects both inside and out on the body.
- Improves the health and appearance of skin and hair.
- Improves the moisture content of the skin.
- Aids in reducing symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
- Can function as a mild sunscreen (blocks 20% of sun’s UV rays).
- Helps speed up wound healing and provides relief from burns.
- Antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
Beeswax is a natural substance generated and secreted by honey bees that use it to develop their honeycombs. Beeswax is comprised largely of fatty acids, hydrocarbons, and esters. It also has many incredible health benefits.
- Hydrates, soothes, conditions, and calms the skin.
- Creates a protective barrier against environmental pollutants.
- Exfoliating and reparative properties due to its vitamin content.
- Diminishes the appearance of aging, including spots, wrinkles, and skin damage.
- Gentle enough for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Organic Shea Butter
Extracted from the nuts of the shea tree native to Africa, shea butter is a fatty oil that exists as a solid at room temperature. It absorbs quickly into the skin, as it conveniently melts at body temperature. Its moisturizing and healing properties have also proven beneficial for many skin issues.
- Excellent moisturizer for the face and body.
- Effective in treating rashes, acne, and skin blemishes.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- Prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines when used regularly.
- Relieves itchy and peeling skin.
- Can dramatically help prevent and reduce stretch marks.
Organic Sunflower Oil
One of the primary reasons for the growing popularity of sunflower oil is its impressive fatty acid content. Furthermore, some of those fatty acids, like Vitamin E and other organic compounds, act as antioxidants in sunflower oil, which means that they can positively affect a huge range of conditions.
- Rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E which promote skin health.
- Acts as an antioxidant for the skin.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Regenerates damaged skin cells and cleanses acne-causing bacteria.
- Helps skin be more resistant to sun damage.
- Aids in creating a “natural glow” in the skin.